presenterCue Server V1.5 beta (build 6766) Download
- fixes small bug with the Decklink output.
This version will work with the 1.5 (2345) client and the iOS client (1.5 build 299)
presenterCue Client V1.5 beta (build 2345)
presenterCue V1.5 beta (build 6624)
please keep in mind, that this version will not work with older client versions. (both, OS X client and iOS client) and that the multiroom extension will only work with an appropriate license extension (chargeable). Currently this option is only available for selected users and will be available for public soon.
>>> This version also works on macOS 10.12 Sierra and iOS 10 <<<
- removed "License…" option in the clients' menu bar
- clock on iOS client will not truncate anymore
- new extension to run presenterCue with multiple independent instances in the same network.
- new extension to control multiple individual clients from one single server instance (e.g. several rooms, locations etc.)
- added "count up" option per speaker preset.
- added the option to export / import speaker preset lists
- UI now in english, german
- client now supports a dedicated Decklink output (along with a decklink extension for the license)
- larger text and countdown time for the iOS client on iPad
- the progress bar of the OS X client will not automatically appear, even if this option is selected. Disable and re-enable the option "visualize timing" once to show the progress bar.
presenterCue V1.4 (5928) /
presenterCue Client V1.4 (2295) Download
- fixed fullscreen problem in presenterCue client when running on 10.10
- added an option to change the Network Identifier in a configuration file
presenterCue V1.4 (5905) /
presenterCue Client V1.4 (2275) Download
- some internals due to deprecated classes
- changed all app graphics to vector graphics
- added a "deactivate" button in the license window
- added support for Decklink Interfaces (Ultrastudio and MiniMonitor)
presenterCue V1.31 (5293) /
presenterCue Client V1.3 (2280) Download
- small fix
- stability improvement
- better network communication
Customer support service by UserEcho